Adding to Our Story
More Experiences + More Capabilities + More Collaborators + More Growth + More us = A New Name + New Goals
The last 2+ years at Native have been an exciting blur of growth and creativity. We’ve been challenged by opportunities and projects that pushed us to become more. When we opened this studio, we created a company that reflected who we are as people. Our growth shines through as the truest reflection of that intention. While we will always be Natives, the collaborations and expectations we’ve created reflect where we’re going as a studio. We’ve grown our reach, our team, and our capabilities. With all this evolution, It feels like the right time to grow into a name that can hold all of our dreams.
As Hersick+Webster, we’ll still do all the great branding, web, and graphic design stuff we’ve always done, but over the last 2 years ago we’ve added a few new tricks:
- We’re partnering with architects, city planners and other agencies on a big scale with international intentions.
- We’re teaming up with city councils and main street advocates to elevate local business and culture to create big community impacts
- We’re designing exhibits, activities, interactions, interventions, experiences and so munch more.
- We’re strategically thinking about big pictures while creating and managing the little things that paint them.
- In other words, we’re doing what we’ve always done… we’re growing as thinkers, as leaders, as designers and as people.
Hersick+Webster is becoming what we always imagined a design studio could be. We’re adding and applying our creative experiences to everything and for us H+W will give all of these ideas a place to call home.